2018 Future Film Short Entry Form
Jury Award: 1000 Euros
First Audience Award: 1000 Euros
online Audience Award: 500 Euros
Please, send the H264 file to the address email@example.com or a DVD to the address: Future Film Festival, via Pietralata 65/2, 40122 Bologna, Italy
Rules and Conditions
- Entry term: March 15th, 2018
- Entries will only be considered if made using one or more of the following techniques: traditional animation; digital animation; live short with special effects. Will be admitted short film produced since January 1st, 2016 only.
- For each entry to be selected, alongside the present form, the following material is required: 1 unprotected and region free DVD or o 1 .mov/.avi high quality file; english subtitles list; synopsis; technical-artistic note; n°4 images (2000x1500 px, .tiff or .psd). Entries materials Won’t be returned.
- Herewith is authorized future film festival to insert the selected entries in the festival animation archive. entries won’t be returned. herewith is authorized Future Film Festival to show the works selected during other events realised or promoted by Future Film Festival.
- The short film selection made by Future Film Festival is unobjectionable.
- Herewith is authorized future film festival to transmit and reproduce up to 20%- 3 min. of the entry selected for promotional and archive purposes.
- Entries from outside Italy must be accompanied by the necessary customs forms and labelled ‘of no commercial value’. The festival will not pay any customs fees incurred by your submissions.
- All entrants are responsible for the insurance of their entry.
- Future Film Festival cannot be held responsible for stolen or damaged entries.
- If selected, this subscription gives n.1 free professional accreditation subject only to those who will ask for it filling of the suitable form downloadable from: www.futurefilmfestival.org
- Please read the terms and conditions then sign this form.